Wednesday, February 24, 2021

And we're live!

 Yesterday was an exciting day for me in my budding writing career.  The Kindle e-book version of my book, Pedalling to Kailash, went live on Amazon for pre-orders.  I uploaded the manuscript, full of last-minute revisions, put in my lovingly crafted and recrafted front cover, did some pricing and bureaucratic form-filling, and ...voila!  



It's now for sale as a pre-order; the first e-books will be sent out on Feb. 28th.  A number of my friends have already pre-ordered the book, so it's off and running.  In fact, according to the screenshot, it's currently the #1 new release in Indian travel writing (not sure how big a field that is on Amazon, but it's a good thing)!

I'm currently working on getting the paperback version released ASAP; I want to have it for sale on the same day (Feb. 28th) as the e-book gets released.

Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment